Community Sales Manager (Selling CM) (m/f) wanted in Zurich
Our customer is our mission to help millions of people have a great day at work – every day. They do this for their clients by giving them access to their world’s leading commercial real estate platform. They do this for their employees by giving them the opportunity to develop their careers where and how they want. Grow with us by opening new locations and opening up new markets every week. Build your professional network. Develop your career on the international stage. And help shape the work area of
- Generate new business. It is expected that a Selling CM will be able to develop and close a number of new accounts per quarter.
- Develop new and existing contacts within new and existing prospective customer organizations to ensure they understand the IWG solution and value propositions and the benefits it can bring.
- Be self sufficient in self generating appointments and activities that lead to opportunities.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of potential customer’s ways of working and existing facilities in order to understand how the IWG proposition can be part of their real estate strategy.
- Needs analysis with potential customers and defining a foward – looking solution with IWG
- Define and implement the sales strategy for your region and oversee the entire sales cycle from identifying opportunities to successfully closing deals Highly organised with strengths in time management
- Achievement – highly competitive, driven to achieve and exceed specific goals.
- Resilient – enjoys challenges and adapts to change; consistently demonstrates energy and passion
- Influential – confident and approachable; delivers results by building strong relationships with customers.
- Pride – pays attention to detail; takes responsibility for maintaining high standards
- Motivated – takes ownership and acts decisively to solve problems and deliver results. Makes every minute of every day count.
- Basic commercial training or a similar training
- Completed training in the above-mentioned areas
- Several years of professional experience absolutely necessary (at least 5 years of professional experience)
- Successfully completed basic training
- 5+ year of experience selling products or service solutions through proactive direct sales within a business-to-business sales environment.
- 2+ year experience in prospecting, self-lead generation and business development.
- Experienced and proven effectiveness at presenting to groups of diverse business prospects.
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships.
- Flexibility to work the hours required to solicit new leads, make contact with prospects and ultimately convert prospects to customers in a global sales environment.
- Intermediate level of MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- College or Business School/Apprenticeship degree preferred.
- Fluent in German and English
We offer you:
In addition to a competitive salary package, you’ll enjoy:
- Responsibility and variety at work Modern infrastructure in a future-oriented company
- Flexible working hours
- Up-to-date wages Wage approx A motivated team Commission
- Global mobility with the potential to work anywhere in our network
- Structured training and development program
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Promotion opportunities
Salary budget: maximum CHF 70K. Bonus / commission comes out on top because of their performance.
Please send the documents directly to Mr. Rangelov: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weitere Informationen zur Stellenausschreibung
|Job Kategorie||Community Sales Manager, Kader, Kaufmännisch, Sachbearbeiter, Sales Manager|