Laboratory Technicians wanted in Aargau
We have vacancies for our client, a very accredited chemistry laboratory in the canton of Aargau, Switzerland. These are temporary or permanent full-time positions as laboratory technicians and senior laboratory technicians. These positions range from entry-level to experienced chemists who require a technical background and experience in commercial laboratory analysis.
The work involves preparation and testing samples of oil, lubricants, fuel, etc., and reporting of the results to clients, in line with Quality Assurance Standards. For senior level positions – In the absence of the Laboratory Manager, when nominated, carry out the day to day running of the laboratory and supervising personnel’s adherence to company policy and procedures. Full on-the-job training and instruction required to carry out these duties will be provided. Some of the duties are listed below:
- preparation of chemical solvent and control/calibration of samples;
- preparation of test samples and sample testing;
- maintaining quality control checks;
- interpreting test results;
- for technician level positions assisting with review of reports for reruns, trends etc., and the dispatch of test reports;
- for senior level positions checking test results, producing/checking test reports prior to their despatch to the client, and client liaison as required;
- assisting with purchasing as required;
- maintaining good laboratory practices and carrying out general housekeeping duties;
- disposal of used chemicals and test samples (part of the work may involve physical lifting and the wearing of a respirator).
We are looking for applicants who are enthusiastic, motivated, with a willingness to learn, who are able to use their initiative, and think independently. The successful candidate should:
- have an interest in chemistry – for senior level positions should have a degree in a scientific discipline, normally chemistry;
- for senior level positions should normally have a technical background and analytical experience in the oil industry and commercial laboratories;
- be a careful and methodical worker;
- be able to prioritise and work to deadlines, and for senior level positions be prepared to work outside the standard working hour week to ensure that operations are continuously supported;
- be able to work in a team and communicate with all levels of staff and clients in English – local language would also be useful;
- have neat handwriting and a good standard of Maths;
- be PC literate;
- be familiar with and committed to quality assurance.
You will be joining a stable and well-established organisation offering a very comfortable working environment with a purpose built laboratory facility. In the busy laboratory and your day-to-day tasks, over time you will have the opportunity to use a variety of test methods and equipment.
Please send only complete documents (CV + photo, certificates + diplomas) directly to Mr. Rangelov: email@example.com
Weitere Informationen zur Stellenausschreibung
|Job Kategorie||Laborant, Labortechniker|